COVID-19 REVISED COVID PROTOCOL
Due to decreasing numbers of COVID cases and increasing numbers of vaccinations being administered, we are revising our COVID protocol.
Starting Monday, May 3rd, we will make the following modifications to our current Curbside Service:
- Our patients will now be able to have their owner/pet-parent accompany them to their exams.
- Because our exam rooms are small and it is difficult to maintain social distancing, we ask visits be limited to 1 owner per appointment.
- Clients who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a face-covering while in the building. Clients who are not fully vaccinated are encouraged to wear a face-covering while in the building.
- Please call the clinic when you arrive for your pet’s appointment. As soon as your pet’s exam room is ready, we will call you to come inside.
- You and your pet will be taken to an exam room. All aspects of the visit will take place in the exam room. There will be no need to stop at the reception desk to check-in or to pay.
- To help maintain social distancing, we ask that clients picking up food or medications or dropping off lab samples continue to do so with Curbside Service. Currently, the lobby/reception area is not open for these services.
- For everyone’s safety, our exam rooms will be thoroughly cleaned & disinfected between clients.
- Strictly Curbside Service and Drop-Off appointments will still be available for those who are not comfortable accompanying their pet during their visit.
We are aware the policy changes we have had to make during the pandemic decrease efficiency and increase your wait times, and we are truly sorry for that. We are trying to find ways to streamline the process and keep you and our staff safe while taking care of your pet. We thank you for your patience and understanding.